Shawniggins
or: What’s the matter? Aren’t you... hungry?
by Kari A Pedersen
(First verse and chorus:)
Even though I’m crap
At writing a song
Here’s a go
For my boyfriend Shawn
He argues over pizza slices
and dilemmas of the omnivore
But draws a blank at politics
Preferring Harry Potter lore
He’s amazing, cute and lush
his very presence is a rush
I never fail to blush
Holy crap dang I have such a crush!
Repeat chorus
Why am I so awkward?
Although he is quite as well
He’s in a band called Tyler Bell
and the farmer’s in the dell
When will he cut his hair?
Oh wait, he already did
He’s nobody’s little weasel
But he’s great with little kids
He’s ticklish in the armpits
But not anywhere else
He likes to cook a crock pot roast
And in his arms I melt!
Repeat chorus but change
“Here’s a go” to “Here was a go”
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment