So at the reception, we were taking a bunch of pictures, and the lady wanted one of me and Sian, where she's sitting down and I'm kind of crouched down behind her, with my head next to hers. I was a bit concerned about the positioning, since leaning down can sometimes... well... "Okay, I just don't want to show any cleavage" as I was struggling to find a good modest stance, and then opined, "Unless YOU WANT cleavage, then that's fine!" She wasn't amused. They just don't understand that kind of humor apparently in Wyoming. I wonder how many other people I put off or offended. After all, I DID insist on picking out MY OWN bridesmaid fabric, no matter what. At least that was the rumor going around...
Besides that the wedding was beautiful, and so was Sian. Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment