Thursday, March 29, 2007

Unless you WANT cleavage...

Here's the cleavage shot I was referring to from a couple of blogs ago. As you can see, we managed a cleavage-free photo op. Sorry to disappoint. I'll spare you all the other photos that include the other two bridesmaids. Too mortified. I got an E-mail from her a couple of days ago. Apparently she's recently become extremely addicted to scrapbooking and chided me for not getting her hooked on it sooner. I tried to tell her!
Saw Hamlet last night. That was pretty darn good! And Mitch can do a wicked cockney accent. Shawn certainly likes to try. And he likes to mimic me when I talk and yawn at the same time. Really bad habit of mine. Still shocked every time when people can't understand me when I do it. Ridiculous, I know. The worst was last night when I TRIED to say "Mitch didn't even come out at the end so we couldn't clap for him." What it sounded like (and which Shawn steadily exaggerated even more with each impression) was "wo did didja djsdkdfhds dsfddn't clap for him."

2 comments:

Nobody's Little Weasel said...

i think what you're trying to say is "icky wicky didji clap for him"

Toots said...

cheeky!