I also love chocolate
My mom dumped my stuff out of my hope chest and is going to use it as a linen container thing not too happy about that
I love art but I'm not sure if I love it enough
My family has a new home number. I really don't like that. I've had the same one since I've moved here. I remember in kindergarten once when my mom wrote it on my hand to help me memorize it. It's a part of who I am; my identity. I feel so lost now.
I can't wait to see Shawn tonight
I can't wait for General Conference
I can't stop listening to the song "I'll Will Follow You Into the Dark"
It's a real problem
I should be doing homework right now
Actually technically I should be doing WORK right now, but we all know how that goes for me.
I can't wait for new Office episodes in the coming weeks
and suffering it is
I'm always willing to risk worsening it though for a delicious game of soccer
sick huh
I'm sick of being pasty. I'm really going to try to get a tan this summer. Very un-Kari-like I know, but it's time for a change.
Sometimes I get resentful when I actually have to WORK at work. Isn't that awful?
Okay, enough doddling. If I really want to go to the jazz class thing with Shawn, I'd better get started on work.I hope I get to go home at least for a tiny bit this summer. I want to see this new house of mine.
I've got really awesome friends and family. I'm way too blessed. It's ridiculous.
I sleep now.
Well homework, actually, but I couldn't quote a movie with that.
I want to see the new Will Ferrell movie. It got three stars! I'm impressed.
Shoot there was something else.

1 comment:
Cute photos of everyone!! I can't wait for school to adjourn, either. And then in just a few short days, another term will begin!!! AND THE VISCIOUS, VISCIOUS cycle continues ... Okay, I am going to get a vanilla wafer now.
Post a Comment