Thursday, March 22, 2007

I know it's been hard.

Watched Parenthood with Rachel last night while I 'cleaned my room.' I love that movie. It's one of my favorite roles for Steve Martin. He reminds me a lot of my Dad. He tries so hard! But he doesn't lose his temper like Steve's character does. But MAN he worries! Bless his heart. And it doesn't help when the movie begins and ends with "Baby I love to see you smile," so between Randy Newman and Steve Martin, the two men that probably remind me the most of my Dad, it gets a bit hard to be away from home when watching a movie like that. Wow. That was a truly crap sentence, I apologize. But I hope you get the idea. And I had no idea that was Joaquin Phoenix until Rachel pointed it out. I stand all amazed. I think it's Keanu Reeves best role (in a semi-serious movie. He will always be best known and most convincing for his portrayal in Bill and Ted) as well. I'm tired. Trying to get stuff done while also trying to procrastinate. My room is almost all clean and organized. Excited, me.

No comments: