Friday, February 23, 2007

Howl of the Unappreciated

It snowed today. Words cannot describe HOW SICK of the snow I am. Can't...handle...it...for...much....longer... And as the icing on the cake, I TOTALLY got sprayed by a passing car. And it got all over my large drawing pad too, so it's a tinsy bit wrinkled. Do you ever have days where you just need a good cry, even though there's really nothing to cry about? Life is good. Doing well in school, got a new calling I'm excited about (although it's getting more and more complicated as the days go on. I won't just be teaching at church, apparently, and the 1st counselor keeps emphasizing how important this is which makes me feel like I'm probably going to blow it and Hilary, a LA is going to go to hell because I didn't do as good of a job as I should've or could've.), got a righteous babe for a boyfriend, he's got awesome roommates, good friends, a great job, I belong to the true church (always helpful), got a great family--everyone's healthy and Jared just came home so Stacey's happy, instant access to chocolate, cute new purse and camera from an obliging thoughtful aunt, a good home with a good roommate... what's to complain about? I forget, but the feeling is still there. Goodness, I hate hormones. But as Nwahs once said, "Hey, if I were bleeding profusely from the crotch, I'd be a bit upset, too!" That made my day. Thanks Shawn. I mean, er, Nwahs.

No comments: