Thursday, October 11, 2007

Now I can die in peace


Shawn beat Tetris Attack yesterday. Hours we spent fighting it, taking turns trying to beat (I think it was the one-player Round Game version) the last guy. Bowser. It was weird how it went from fairly easy to impossibly hard within two bosses. Now we can start doing homework again, and lead responsible, healthy lives. Until the next game comes along.

And all this while watching Godzilla on TV. WHAT THE CRAP WERE THEY THINKING WITH THAT MOVIE?! I'm so confused. I'm a big Matthew Broderick fan, so I was shocked to see such poor acting in the film, including that which came from him. "I thought you were my friend." ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I would steal your top secret information too if you said things like that to me. Yeeeeeesh. They obviously spent all their money on computer graphics, and I guess relied on the actors to improvise their way through it, given minimal direction. Or maybe too much, because I'm sure they could do better than that if left to their own devices. I just don't know who I AM any more.

1 comment:

Scratch Subtle said...

Tag. You're it. (Check my blog)