Friday, October 26, 2007

a few misconceptions

I love my roommates. I think they're great. I feel grateful that I have them as roommates. I'm even setting up one of them with one of Shawn's roommates (on a double date with Shawn and me). I feel comfortable with them. They're all goofy and easygoing and approachable which makes things a bit more laidback and fun. Me just need sleep and me-time sometimes and me don't always get it. Wow, I apologize for that last sentence. But that's all. I just don't want you guys thinking I'm living in a state of hell. I'm just engaged. There's a difference.

Unless it WAS one of them that reported me. Then they'll have to answer to ME for it. Not really. I'm not exactly the confrontational type. OH MY LIFE. EVERYTHING IS WRONG.

Was it just me, or did the commercial Michael make last night in The Office break your heart like mine, it was so good?

No comments: