
Here are two of the 130 pictures we took. There are more, but Shawn's got the CD (I left it in your laptop last night. The disk on top of your suitcase in the front room is the one for your mum. Just a sidenote for Shawn. Sorry). I thought the top one was one of the cuter ones, but my face is partially hidden in the shade, and it's ridiculous, since we're sitting on top of a stone cougar. Sick. The bottom one is the one we finally decided on for our engagement pictures. Yay. I know it looks like I only have one leg. get over yourself.

2 comments:
I vote for the top picture but the bottom one is equally cute.
You're so stinking cute, it makes me throw up in my mouth.
yay for dec 22! my 1st anniversay and your 0th. Great photo :)
Post a Comment