Then the plot thickens.
Yesterday Shawn and I went over to my house for a couple of minutes because I couldn't find
the combination to my lock on my storage unit. Natalie was the only one home at the time. Shawn made a joke that he was just going to stand in the doorway of my room, and not go actually inside it, so please don't report him, and that's when Natalie came over (who has had boys in her room on several occasions with the door open, so she was the last person I suspected) and said that after I left on Sunday, MERIDITH had mentioned something to her and Christa that was to the effect that it was her that had said something to the front desk. So not only does she narc behind my back, but she lies about it and then tells my roommates. As if they wouldn't tell me.And no, I'm not planning on doing anything about it. Some people's children!

1 comment:
happy halloween... i mean happy honorcodeen
Post a Comment