Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Anxiously engaged

We're at T-less than two months now until take off. Yay. I wish it would happen NOWWWWW though. I'm so tired of having to share my room with someone I didn't pick. And someone that's six years younger than me. And someone the same gender as me. And someone that can't hear a lick. I mean... what? Basically I'm tired of loud people who continue to be loud late into the night when people are OBVIOUSLY trying to sleep (A movie full blast at midnight? really?) Or friends of roommates who come over when you're OBVIOUSLY watching a movie, and it's near the end where it gets exciting and then they sit three feet away and yell and laugh and talk really loud to each other and you want to die, but kill them first. Although that would defeat the purpose of trying to get away from them. Hmm... who to do in... It's a quandary! The loudness factor goes for both housemates and neighbors. I'm going to spell it neighbours. I'm sure it's a bit irritating for them having to deal with an engaged couple, where I'm either always over at Shawn's house, or vice versa, but STILL! GIVE US A BREAK! T-2 months!!! It'll be nice to have people over, too, that were invited by either Shawn or me, and therefore we know them and like them. That will be real nice. Gosh I'm cranky today! Sorry! Wait, no I'm not sorry. I'm TIRED.

No comments: