On the way to work today, I burst out laughing when I found fifty dollars lying on the side of the road. What are the odds?
There's a girl in the clinical psychology department that I recognized--she used to be roommates with my freshman year roommate-Kaylyn. I didn't bother to mention it to her though until today, and I was right--they were roommates together sophomore year. And then on the way to campus from work today, I thought I recognized this guy getting into a car, and I glance in the car and THERE'S KAYLYN!!! What are the odds? I had only met her husband like once, so the fact that I recognized him--I'm pretty pleased with myself.
My boss bought me Keebler fudge sticks and my coworker a croissant and us both chocolate milk because we had this (literally) headache of a workload to do for a professor. It took a third of the time we thought it would, so I had time to do my New Testament reading! I think I might be able to finish most of my homework today for tomorrow! Yay. Insert cheers here. Today's going to be a good day. And another professor complimented me on my trousers. Awwww... On the downside I started *cough* bleeding profusely today, but fortunately at least thus far my mood swings have been on the upside. Watch out when the pendelum goes the other way.... yikes! On the plus side both Shawn and Rachel gave me a nice back massage yesterday (not at the same time. You calling me fat?), and Rachel's getting better all the time at it! Awww look at you. The sweetness of it all.
Can't wait for my fave comp's wedding in a few weeks. March 10. Had a good half birthday. And even though Rachel thought to get me a present, that in fact, doesn't, make, you, look, bad, Shawn, so, don't, worry. GOSH.
I think that's about it! Can't stop giggling, despite my cramps and homework load. Oh the wonders of hormones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Totally surfing the same wave, Kari! Crazy!
Feel better. Love and miss!
~ Amy
Post a Comment