The optimist fell ten stories.
At each window bar
He shouted to his friends:
"All is well so far!"
~Unknown
Yorkshire puddings
2 eggs
2 heaped tablespoons of plain flour
milk
Beat eggs and flour to paste
add little milk until creamy (coats spoon)
Lard a 12 bun or muffin tin
place in oven to get hot
Place mix in tin. Cook at top of oven until golden. About 10/15 minutes on highest heat
Good luck!
That was a recipe from a family in my last area. I lived for Yorkshire puddings. I ate loads nearly everyday and still didn't get sick of them. Especially soaked in gravy. Mmmmm.... I might be forced to make some when I actually get the opportunity to, you know, buy some milk. Sigh.
Gravy was my saving grace on my mission. It facilitated the consumption of many alien or questionable repasts.
I've been having a lot of weird dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was really tiny, and had to travel with my parents, who weren't really my parents in real life, and they weren't king and queen but they were something akin to that. There was this enemy trying to get us. At one point we were running for refuge, and this cute little monster thing was able to produce loads of fluffy feathery type stuff and rolled us up in that so we were able to make it without being spotted. Dang it, the dream is quickly fading as I try to recall its events. The night before I dreamed my boyfriend and I were companions on the mission. We were determined to knock until 12, but around 11:41 I was growing tired and irritable and wanted to stop for lunch, and he's like "no this is what we agreed to do." Yeah, I'm kind of thinking he was the more steadfast missionary of the two of us. Itriedsohard.
Kay, that's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have lots of monsters in your dreams . . . and they're all so darn cute! BTW, the pudding recipie dosen't work when you try to add chocolate.
Post a Comment