
Well, I had a good weekend. Got to spend a lot of time with Shawn, did barely anything productive, got to catch up with a couple of freshman year friends, and eat great Indian food with Shawn and his family while watching Kramer vs. Kramer. Not sure how I feel about the ending. I mean, I'm happy that at the end of the day, the right thing was done, but not how it got there... never mind. I'm tangenting. It's what I'm into! Here are people that surprisingly like and/or understand me and demonstrations thereof:
My Dad. My folks got a check in the mail for sixty bucks as a mortgage refund. My mom told my dad to just spend it how he wanted, and he sent it to me! I didn't even have to whine for it! Just a nice surprise.
My Grandma. She told my mom she wanted to go shopping with her and me on Friday, because she likes me so much (since when?! I mean I know she loves and likes me, but I've never considered myself to be a particular favorite of hers), but it's PROBABLY because I have a boyfriend now so I'm now all of a sudden exciting, and because I won't accept cash from her (apparently the only grandchild to turn it down, although I will accept VCR's and TV's. I know), but mostly because, as she told my mom, I crack her up. Oh Grandma!
Shawn. He and Brady left to go get some cleaning supplies after a slight mishap involving sauce and the carpet occurred (it WASN'T ME!) and they turned and asked if we (meaning Annalisa and I) wanted anything. I scrunched up my face, and Shawn in turn said, "That means she wants chocolate." Aw. It's scary how well he knows me sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment