Thursday, May 17, 2007

I read the news today, oh boy

sell-out-has-been or stick-it-to-the-man?
I'm so confused. He's promoting his new CG movie about bees that he wrote himself, and does the voice over for the main character, Barry B Benson. Oh Seinfeld.

My Tigers My Heart
The mum of the three tigers (the far right is the dog's own pup) rejected them, so the zookeepers (as apparently is common practice) had a nursing dog give them milk. They usually have to cover the little guys in dog urine so the mom will think the tigers are her own, but this one didn't mind. Does that hurt you as much as it does me? So sweet.

Jenna Fischer, whom we all know as Pam from the Office, fell down a flight of stairs and broke her back in like four places. But she's okay! She just needs a month or two to recuperate. Yikes, eh! We need you Pam, but more importantly, Jim needs you!

Half the stories were about celebrities caught on camera with wardrobe malfunctions.
A quarter were about American Idol. Although I'm secretly pleased because one of the two finalists is from my home town of Bothell, Washington.
Apparently some kid from Japan, 17 years old mind you, decapitated his mother, and carried the head to I think authorities, although I may be mixing up what he did with the head with ANOTHER story where ANOTHER kid decapitated their own mother's head in Asia.

One more hour then I'm done with work. And start with mom. She said she was the most excited about seeing me. The rest... notquitesomuch. Although I do secretly think she'd be the most excited about seeing her sister, my aunt Terri, but alas she's in Africa. So I'm number one by default. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

3 comments:

~L said...

Kari Kari, your americon idol Bothell boy is Jared's neighbor! They grew up together! Coolio huh? Blake's parents still live right behind Jared's parents. :P

~L said...

Hmmm, I just wrote a comment but it didn't seem to work, Anyways, Your american idol Bothell boy was Jared's neighbor! Funny huh? Blake's parents still live right behind Jared's parents. Anyhoo...:P;)

Toots said...

Hey Lyndy! Yeah, I have the comments on moderated, or something like that, so when you post a comment I have to review it first and then publish it.