Friday, May 25, 2007

Same boy you've always known

Shawn comes home today!
I'm cranky because I didn't get much sleep last night!
Got to watch TV yesterday! That was fantastic! Especially Bill O'Reilly ( Dennis Miller is great I must say). Although a guest host was on instead. Sigh. Oh well.
So you think you can dance just started, as well as... shoot, what's it called again? The Lot or something like that? It's a new reality show about directing. And it's great. And it has Carrie Fischer. Which is great.
My mom's idea of a good time was to take all of us to the mall yesterday. Gabe and I wandered around for awhile, he got some food, and only ate half of each hamburger, because even though I picked out all the lettuce tomatoes and pickles, there were still bits of onion in it (BITS!!!!!!!). And then barely touched the fries. And then nearly puked several times. We then went to the Gamestop shop, where I asked ('for my brother, really!!!!') when the new Zelda game for DS was to come out. He bought a pokemon game and a player's guide to go along with it. Then he wanted to go to a bookstore (what?!) but all they had was deseret books, and he refused to even enter it. He wanted Borders or Barnes and Noble. Man, I missed that kid. He used the word "postpone" yesterday and I about died. And when I poke him furiously on the shoulder saying "Gabey baby Gabey baby"over and over in a really obnoxious high-pitched voice, he just takes it for a minute, and then asks me some random question about a TV show or movie or game or something. As if I hadn't been trying desperately to get on his nerves or elicit some reaction. Gotta love family.

Especially when my mom chooses to loudly nitpick my posture on the way out to the car, prodding, poking and pushing my shoulders back and my back straight.

No comments: