Friday, January 11, 2008
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!
Life is good! I just wish it were less noisy at home! This noise originates from upstairs--as in the neighbors. Not us. Which makes it a lot less fun and inviting. Sigh. But at least it's done after 7:30 every night. Until then though it sounds like a continual marching band upstairs. Are you sure these are only two kids ages 2 and 4? Shawn's been so sweet! I woke up yesterday (or the day before?) to find out that he had done a load of laundry, the dishes and the trash, and then yesterday I came home from class to find out that he had swept the kitchen, vacuumed, and made the bed! How's that for a babe?
Gosh, sleeping has been a nightmare this past week (ba-dum ching!)! Even when I'm exhausted, I'll get a crap song stuck in my head which prevents my ability to sleep for up to hours on end. Last night when I was finally able to get to sleep I had the craziest dream. We were over at presumably my in-laws' house, but it wasn't their house really. If that makes sense. Anyway, there were both a vampire AND a werewolf outside, trying to get in. As any self-respecting person who has caught at least one episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer knows, a vampire can't enter a person's home unless invited--even under false pretenses. So I was TERRIFIED that someone would ignorantly let the vampire come inside and suck us all dry. The werewolf was a bit more tricky. I think myself and someone else actually went outside (AT NIGHT!!!!) to try to destroy it, but it kept coming back. YEEEESH! The next thing I know, it's Sunday and we're all at Fast and Testimony Meeting. Brady and Annalisa (My brother in law and his wife) both get up and bear their testimony (not at the same time), which was slightly painful since Annalisa kept trying to make herself cry and Brady ultimately went up TWICE. One guy whom I didn't recognize went up NEARLY to the front--he went down on his knees in the aisleway and started singing Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten." With A LOT of pizzazz. Um, what? So yeah, Shawn and I were exchanging major glances throughout the whole thing. And guess what song I had stuck in my head when I woke up this morning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment