So it's Kari's dream corner again. WEEEEEEEEEEEIRD. Last night I dreamed first of all that we were in this huge cultural hall type thing having a mission reunion and Shawn was with me. I think we were in England. And I'll tell you why! We said something under our breaths cheekily about the Queen, and next thing you know the two of us were seized and whisked off to prison, being told that because of our crimes (of being traitors?),
we were sentenced to death, the sentence being executed in just a few hours. HOLY CRAP! We were panicking like crazy, and angry as H word--we didn't know--why should we be held accountable for something we were ignorant to?! And plus what a LAME reason to be put to death! (It reminds me of an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where they visit a planet where there seems to be perfect peace and harmony, only to find out that the penalty for ANY breaking of rules is DEATH. INCLUDING WALKING ON THE GRASS. I mean... NO, it doesn't remind me of SUCH a LAME show. Oh, who am I kidding?!) So anyway, like ten minutes before we were going to die, we find out that we've been pardoned, and that they whole thing is kind of a demonstration/tradition anyway. No one has ever been put to death for making fun of the queen--just loads of people ALMOST have been. So there's that.Suddenly a group of us are in this kinda Zelda game where we have to keep sailing to different locations ridiculously close to each other, but there's this bad guy that we both have to fight and also evade (some famous guy that I guess is supposed to represent Ganondorf? He looked like Doogie Howser, but it wasn't him). Which was freaky as crap. And each island was kinda like a stage (not a level--like a movie stage) slash house with all these different rooms. Then I woke up. Isn't that weird? WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?

No comments:
Post a Comment