Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My 101th Post!!!!

Here's to my hundred and first post! A stunning representation of how much free time I have at work, and how much of it I choose to indulge in personal activities. Sigh. I've worked here for nearly a year and a half now, so it's not THAT bad, right? So, I had a pretty good winter break!
I...
  • got married
    • became Kari Wiggins
    • had a great honeymoon but still exhausted from it
    • don't have roommates any more! Just a cute husband. SO much better!!!
    • we have our own cute little place!!! REALLY close to campus and work.
    • we got a car!!! YAY!!!! TRANSPORTATION! OTHER THAN JANAY'S AND RACHEL'S!!! (bless your hearts, I don't know how you put up with us!!!)
    • got loads of great wedding gifts. we have a deep fat fryer! and a kitchenaid!! and a toaster! yay!!!
Kay that's it for now. Life is good. Being married is good! Love you Shawn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what kind of car is it? Since the other fell through?

Have fun using all your new kitchen stuff! Sometimes it's so weird to think I have my own mixer, breadmaker, pans etc.. :p

P.S. Friday is the big day!! My baby boy turns 2!!!!! And if we have a cooperative little baby we will find out if it's a boy or girl!! Any guesses?

alecia said...

so glad to hear all of that!

Bone Junior said...

I'm sorry Kari, but you are now officially a smug married.