Monday, January 14, 2008

(He's my brother)

Gosh I had the weirdest dream last night that made me wake up at seventeen minutes before I was expected at work. I was only five minutes late! The main part of the dream I remember was that a bunch of us had returned to our elementary school (even though it really wasn't Crystal Springs. But it was. If that makes sense :) ) Anyway, the Longhurst clan was there, as well Wills and some other kids I attended some sort of public school with. All of a sudden I was backstage, being told it was MY turn to go on, and there's Gabe (and there was a third person on stage with us, but I can't remember who) next to me waiting to go on with me. So we march to the stage, and as the curtains open to reveal us, "He Ain't Heavy (He's my Brother)" by the Hollies come on. Yeah. I'm a little confused. So we kinda dance slowly (not really together) around the stage, and I keep waiting for the "he ain't heavy--he's my brother" part to come on the song so I can try to pick Gabe up to prove the point of the song, but either I miss it or it never does, so I never get a chance. Then that ends and the song after that was "You Can't Hurry Love" but we were all wearing kimonos and were expected to do some sort of Mulan-inspired performance, which I hadn't practiced for AT ALL. And I kept wearing glasses or sunglasses--even though I'd throw them off, or struggle to take them off, they kept appearing back on. GRR!!! Anyway, that went terribly as did the first, but people seemed to like it anyway.

I feel kind of nauseous this morning. Good times.

No, I'm not pregnant. So don't ask.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh, you and your crazy dreams make me laugh! Good time at Crystal Springs!