Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Auntie is a Zombie From Hell

I never tire of that line. Oh "Not Without My Handbag," how did I exist before thee? Anyway, my sister had her baby last week!!! Cohen Leif Cordell. Which makes me... AN AUNT! For the first time!!! Ever!!!! Here's a picture of my nephew (weeeeeird!!!!!!!)
Stacey ended up getting a C-section because of complications (Cohen didn't want to leave--apparently when they were pulling him out during the Caesarian he kept burrowing down into Stacey's tummy). Isn't he SOOO cute!??! That baby is less than a week old, and look how beautiful he is! And apparently he's got dark hair already. As you all probably know, I was sentenced to bonnets and hats until I was three because I was so bald. Itrysohard! Which is something I will probably pass on to my kids since Shawn as a baby was pretty similar. Minus the bonnets, of course :o)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness!! CUTE! Can you believe you are an aunt? I'm so happy for Stacey. Your mom must be going nuts - I'm sure she loves being a Grandma! Good luck with the next 16 days. Hope your sleep gets better.

alecia said...

ohhhhhhh! what a cute baby and hat.