Gosh, I can't believe I'm getting married in less than a week! And I still have to worry about school. Although that's probably a good thing because it'll keep me out of trouble... Which sucks. Sigh. Five days. And four finals. Why am I going to school again? Can't... seem... to... remember...
I just hope I don't forget anything. And don't get sick! I feel like I've been coming down with something for about a week now. Running a mile and a half in the freezing cold and going to bed late doesn't help either. Gosh. I always get sick around Christmas time. Usually it's just with a cold, but I've had the flu with a BAD fever on Christmas day, too. This one time we had Danish relatives over, and I was so sick I ended up taking a hot bath (nearly passed out), and then I fell asleep in my bed with my towel still on, and a full plate of food just inches away. I still need to do better about drying my hair, especially when I'm not feeling well. Soaking wet today!!
I'll be taking two finals today, then one tomorrow and one on Thursday. And then good times on Friday and my wedding *GASP* on Saturday! That's the best way I can think to celebrate the end of another semester. We had a wedding shower on Saturday which was a lot of fun. Since it was for both Shawn and me, and with just his family, the dodgy presents were kept to a minimum (the only suggestive gifts we got were breath mints and a room freshener!), which was good. We got a lot of cookware and Christmas decorations. Hopefully we'll get to use them this year! Can't wait to get married. Hopefully this week will go by fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment