Friday, December 07, 2007

the cheek the CHEEK

So I'm not sure WHO is was, but someone put a sign up over the dishes asking very saccharine-sweetly for people to do their dishes immediately. EXCUSE ME?! I'm one of the few that consistently cleans up after OTHER people, excuse me very much if every now and then I let a few dishes build up. And it said something cheeky like "I hope that's not too difficult" or something along those lines. I told them last night (with their respective boy toys over) to please keep it way way down because I hadn't been feeling well lately (anxiety attacks and vomiting--kind of an understatement). They wouldn't even look at me while I asked them that. I felt like their mom. Two more weeks. Since they felt the need to put up a sign over something I'm just fine at thank you very much (only Meridith has the excuse to put something like that up about the dishes--Natalie's probably the worst, and Krista always whines that she always immediately does her dishes so she won't have to do anyone else's, too. Meridith is usually good about doing other people's dishes although I often find that she leaves pots and pans on the stove. Blech. I'm starting to feel the urge to put my own sign up, too. It'll look something like:


I know I'm overreacting a little bit, which is why this is on my blog, not on a wall at home. But when I don't get enough sleep I take EVERYTHING the wrong way and EVERYTHING sets me off on a rampage. Sorry Shawn. My chest hurts.
Two more weeks. Sigh.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

seriously though you have every right to put some such thing up.

Congrats to your sister though! Finally! It's really weird to be an aunt. Well for me anyways. It doesn't feel like that term applies to me. Yet. Give it another 30 years.

I lost your phone number. I know you're stressed but could you facebook it to me? I'm trying this new thing where i'm not a hermit.