"We're just gonna put a happy little bush down in this corner, and that'll just be our little secret. But if you tell anybody that bush is there, I will come to your house and I will cut you!"I now understand why Bob Ross acts the way he does. If I were consistently exposed to turpentine I would be personifying fauna as well. I just started oil painting yesterday and even though I just use a bit of turpentine at the end to clean my brushes (a process that lasts about five minutes) I had a slightly dizzy headache for the rest of the night.
Anyway, I've started painting a portrait of my grandma for my Dad for father's day. Good times. Hope he likes it! She was a fox in her day. I wish I could do my hair like that. And like Bob Ross.

1 comment:
Hey, update your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment