Thursday, June 14, 2007

dog my cats indeed

Well, I did it. Well--DOING IT. I've buckled down and began to read the Harry Potter series. Brady and Annalisa (Shawn's brother and sister in law) own them, and loaned me the first two last Saturday. Well, as of now I'm about 150 pages into the third book. Good times. Great books. Since I couldn't wait until THIS weekend when I MIGHT have hung out with them again to get the next two, I sought the help of my dear old friend (we've been friends for about 10 years now, isn't that nuts! I still remember the first time I met her, and then when we became friends like YESTERDAY. YESTERDAY!!!) Janay, who charitably brought over the next two. Oh goody, cheetos in Albuquerque I can hardly wait! Her roommate Emily own them. Can't wait for the next movie to come out! Welp... I've been told I have to update my blog, so this is it. Nothing really exciting happening. Just working, painting, reading, pining for Shawn, and getting-bettering. That's my life. And Rachel's birthday is tomorrow. Happy 24th! Which means I'll be turning 24 in two short months, too. OH MY LIFE!

No comments: