Friday, June 22, 2007

keep your hand in your pocket

This is my Dad's idea of a good time:

That's right. Photoshopping himself into old pictures. Pictured above: Annette Funicello (of Frankie and Annette--Beach Blanket Bingo fame), the first Superman (at least for TV), and Jim Autry. Yup. That's my dad. What kills me is the expression on his face. I know the picture he took that from which makes it that much better.
Welp, I'm all better, Shawn's coming home today (can't wait! no phone calls from anyone, I don't care what the emergency is!), I've got two more hours left of work and I'm eating honey roasted sunflower seeds. Could life be any better? Yes, yes it could. I found my camera cord last night which means I can upload pictures onto this computer again. Like these:


Could my life GET any cuter? No, no it couldn't.

No comments: