Wow, yesterday was a BIG DAY. BIG TIME. A lot of news. A LOT OF NEWS. One of which
ISN'T that Smith's carries honey roasted sunflower seeds, which I have been looking for since literally elementary school. They're heaven itself. That would've been news from earlier this week. I made this delicious meal from scratch yesterday, too. I'd describe it to you, but you'd probably be grossed out, but I was raised on it, and it's delicious! Without measuring utensils either. Just vague directions from my mommy over the phone. And *sob* I like a punk/alternative song. Isn't that sick? I didn't know at the time I promise! The first time I heard it was from a Battlestar Galactica commercial on TV. It's "It Ends Tonight" by *shudder* The All-American Rejects. They think that just because I like ONE song like that, that I'll suddenly convert and start wearing black eyeliner. Yeah, right... Um... (it's black/brown eyeliner, and WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!!).
ISN'T that Smith's carries honey roasted sunflower seeds, which I have been looking for since literally elementary school. They're heaven itself. That would've been news from earlier this week. I made this delicious meal from scratch yesterday, too. I'd describe it to you, but you'd probably be grossed out, but I was raised on it, and it's delicious! Without measuring utensils either. Just vague directions from my mommy over the phone. And *sob* I like a punk/alternative song. Isn't that sick? I didn't know at the time I promise! The first time I heard it was from a Battlestar Galactica commercial on TV. It's "It Ends Tonight" by *shudder* The All-American Rejects. They think that just because I like ONE song like that, that I'll suddenly convert and start wearing black eyeliner. Yeah, right... Um... (it's black/brown eyeliner, and WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!!).Anyway, I digress. BIG NEWS:
My sister, after she and her husband have been trying for five years (intermittently, as he was in Iraq for months at a time throughout), is six weeks pregnant! She was absolutely dumbfounded when she found out, as was Jared, but
more than anything thrilled beyond measure. We all have our fingers crossed that things will work out. She said she will probably be able to hear the baby's heart beat within a week or two. Something like that. She'll be out of the most/main danger in another six weeks. I said to avoid any possible complications she should be confined to bed or at least her hobby table. She agreed, but the plan didn't sound very plausible. Unless you move the kitchen into her room. At least that's how things are going to be when I get pregnant. Can't wait to not feel so guilty about being so lazy (but what about the baby?!?! I can't lift that/cook that/make that/clean that/do that/I suppose I could eat that...). I mean... what? No I don't think I'll be that bad. Close... but... um... no. Unless under doctor's orders. Anyway, they've been feeling this coming for awhile, but still flabbergasted when it actually HAPPENED. They had talked to their bishop I think prior to finding out, and he had similar words of comfort for them as well. Dah dah dahhhhh... The feelings one gets!
My parent's house fell through. They were already moved in and everything. But the funny thing is, they feel really relieved about it! Of course, disappointed and my Dad, upon asking, said he felt "lousy" at the idea of having to repack and move everything to storage and find a place to live all in one weekend. Blech. Poor guys. But they both felt like they were just "too middle-class" for such a nice home! They could've scrounged up the last minute money they needed for an unexpected bill that came up, but decided ultimately against it. They just got out of debt, and wouldn't want to have to deal with that again any time soon. Good times. They're so funny. Neither of them felt good about the place after Shawn left me this week. Until Monday. It sucks already. Grrrr.... And on top of everything I have so much homework and studying to do. Puke. A great deal of it will be done before Saturday, which is good, but still. Stressed! And he's at home hanging out with his family having a great old time. *fist shakeage* You won't get away with this!
One last note: I've decided to forget about the whole 12 dollars and Josh thing. I've decided to forget about him, and just quit worrying about it and getting infuriated and defiant all over again. He's ridiculous. There's no explanation for him or his behavior. All I can say in my parting words is that I wish him all the happiness, and not to be surprised if he receives one of the following on his door or in his mailbox addressed to him:
PS: Miss and love you Shawn! Have a nice weekend! And try to get as much homework done as possible, because we'll, um... have a lot of catching up to do next week. ASAP. I'll try to do the same as well. And tell your family "hi!" for me. Like that: "hi!" They'll know what it means.



No comments:
Post a Comment