Monday, August 11, 2008

Now I know...

...how Sandra Bullock's character felt in The Net. Or Ben Affleck's character in... shoot. Paycheck? Some crap movie. Bless his heart, he can't even swear convincingly in his movies. But anyway, the past three years of my life have been erased. Ish. My folks discontinued their comcast account, from which my itrysohard email came. So yeah. Everything is gone. Including my missionary emails (about half of them. The rest were deleted long ago--including all the hilarious ones from Shawn on his mission and the weird stalker ones from William's old missionary companion--because I didn't forward them from my mission email account in time and the church discontinued it *fist shakeage*). No more reminiscing for yours truly. I still have all the WRITTEN letters, but it's just not the same. I emailed comcast to see if there is any recovery possible and I've yet to hear back from them, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, anybody who's anybody is going to be MIA for my birthday. Shawn leaves the morning of, my dad leaves either the day before or the morning of, and Jessica is going to be gone. Rachel's probably going to be gone, TOO, JUST to spite me! Janay's been long gone now. So no BFF's forever for yours truly. The only thing that can REMOTELY make up for this complete and utter lack of support is this:



(make sure you have your volume on)

The Saturday before, my mom is taking my sister and I out for facials and lunch, but methinks that's more for her benefit ;-) but that's why we love my mom. Any excuse to get her face rubbed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! He is so funny!! It's like those youtube videos that get sent around of kids laughing hysterically!! It's great!