Monday, November 12, 2007

our house, in the middle of the street our house

We got the house we wanted! It's thirty seconds from where I work and forty seconds from campus. I know, right? And it has a washer and dryer and everything. The only thing I DON'T like about it is the sink is about the size of two small cups, but never mind. Good reason to stay on top of the dishes. The carpet is great. It's CHEAP. We live in a basement under a young family (two kids...apparently it's noisy between 5 and 7, hopefully not TOO noisy). We've got a backyard (I hope they clean up their stuff! YEEEESH!) which we can do some gardening in! Yay! So excited! That's such a huge load off! Here's Shawn's and my reaction when we found out:
I know. I'm ashamed of myself. I'll do better with a more decent picture next time, rather than a rip off pop icon one. Something like that. Anyway, at least that's ONE thing off my chest. Huzzah.

No Rachel, you don't get to know where we're moving to. Heh heh heh. Just kidding... maybe...

2 comments:

Jessie and Adam (and Neko!) said...

DEFINITELY need the new address! Yay!

Jessica said...

but where is it?