Tuesday, November 13, 2007

D.A.R.E.

thirty eight days left
cute house! It's on the "tree streets" as they're apparently called. My aunt told me. Cedar Avenue. two seconds away from: the creamery, my work, subway, campus, a church, and the temple. This could get very dangerous. Or very helpful. Or both. We'll see!

up to four prescription medications now. Including a narcotic. Isn't that exciting? Remember that part when Meredith broke her pelvic bone and Creed started listing off all these drugs to see which one Meredith was on? Kinda feels like that. I'm talking about the Office, for those of you who aren't following. All this on a week with basically four mid terms. OH MY LIFE!! I missed work and school today, and it looks like I'll be doing the same tomorrow. This morning I woke up a few times gasping for breath, and having to really focus on regulating my breathing pattern. Sick, huh. Shawn was super sweet. He stayed home from school and work, too, made breakfast, lunch and dinner for me. Called the Health Center to see what we should do since it seemed I was getting worse instead of better (that's where the fourth prescribed medication, the narcotic, comes in, that's supposed to help me sleep), and basically catered to my every need. Is he a keeper or what?

Let's see if I'll be able to actually do any homework tomorrow. Today I was in such pain I couldn't even play my favorite VIDEO GAME. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT?!?!

If anything, this whole experience has helped solidify my already solidified knowledge that Shawn is perfection itself for me, and I have made the best decision possible in the history of humans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i just like you a lot. that's all.