Rachel and I were discussing, "The Omen," several months ago, when that chick is standing on top of the building on Damien's birthday, and she says, "It's all for you Damien. It's all for you!" Or something like that. And so that's where the title comes from--us making fun of it (although that line was all ME. IT WAS ALL ME RACHEL!). Anyway, I was able to record about fifty seconds of Ben Kweller's concert at "in the Venue" on Shawn's birthday. I think this is Janay's favorite song of his so far, so Janay, this is all for you.
And thanks guys. I like my ring, too. Subtle but still different. LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE.
Love you all.
Especially Shawn.
Sigh.
107 more days.
Whoops. Sorry it's sideways. Itrysohard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Look at me, Kari! It's for you, ALL FOR YOU!!
For me? You remembered! That it's. . . not my birthday. Hmmmmm.
Post a Comment