So I KNOW this shouldn't bother me. But it DOES. A LOT. The afternoon crew uses my address signature, which looks like this:
Kari Pedersen
Financial Secretary
Clinical Psychology PhD Program
(801) 422-5235
Clinical_Psychology@byu.edu
Because I guess they haven't figured out how to add their own (how very official, right?). At least the dude that sits at my desk. Which is fine. It doesn't bother me too much. Unless they send out E-mails that look like THIS:
If you have not already responded to the department regarding the social next Friday, could you please respond to this email. We need to know weather you’re going or not. Thanks
Kari Pedersen
Financial Secretary
Clinical Psychology PhD Program
(801) 422-5235
Clinical_Psychology@byu.edu
There are TWO THINGS VERY wrong with this picture. One rhymes with whether. And the other is an apparent AWOL period. I easily fall victim to grammar mistakes. But NEVER spelling. Weather? REALLY?! So people think I was the one to send that, and that I'm AN IDIOT. Needless to say, I created for him his OWN E-mail signature. Which I would include here, but I don't want him to know that THAT was why I made him his own. And not out of the kindness and goodness of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment