I had the craziest dream last night! I dreamed that out of the blue Mike Myers called. YEAH. I KNOW! And we talked forever about everything, and I kept worrying that I was boring him (sometimes I would panic and fall silent, and think, "Oh crap, what should I say to keep him on the phone?) but he'd always assure me that it was fine. He mostly wanted to know what real life was like, and I remember recommending a few places (maybe J-dawgs?) and things to try out, that I think he was even considering putting in his movies. My family found out, and they got really excited, so I asked, and he said it was okay to pass the phone over to them. So I did, and went downstairs, and could overhear my mom suddenly start singing "Old MacDonald." What?! My aunt Terri was there, and she talked to him, as well as my Dad. They all said later how nice he was, and my mom was later embarrassed by some of the things she said, and for getting too excited about things. That's my mom!
In other news: 3 months and 12 days left before Shawn and I get married. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment