Sunday, December 31, 2006

You're on to me!

I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I watched TV literally all day today. Except when I watched Radio, which is technically a movie that we stuck in. It's okay though. I was surfing the crimson wave something awful. And sick. And tired. I never thought that continual banging would make me so anxious and stressful for no real reason. I have nothing to be anxious or stressful ABOUT. I had flutterings all over, spasms in my side, beatings in my heart... Besides the constant threat of being attacked by Kyle, which he does more than a 23 year old twin brother should. I love My Name is Earl, too. I was considering pinching it from Kyle, but he would notice. He's exactly like Earl's brother in the show, so he watches it a lot for tips on how to be more... Kyle-like I guess? Kyle is a cross between him and Chris Farley. On purpose. Wouldn't stop quoting "Look at the pretty gas! It's making me sad!" Embarrassed to admit that I'm cracking up just thinking about it. Kyle needs to work on his laugh though. He changes it every couple of years or so and it's getting worse instead of better. Gabe has the cutest laugh I've ever heard though. Cheesy but it's my favorite noise to hear. Always unexpected, but he finds the most random improbable things funny. So today it was true that I always watch TV, but most of the time I average one or two TV shows a week. Not by choice though. We won't talk about how many movies I average (even repeats of movies) a week. Out of desperation How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days has really started to grow on me. I've really started to develop an appreciation for Kate Hudson. Especially after Almost Famous. Hopefully my mom won't notice until it's too late that I've borrowed a lot of her movies. Most for VHS so I don't know HOW I'm going to watch them, but we'll figure it out. We must. We. I was flipping through channels and came across a movie where Kate Beckinsale and Frances McDormand were making out in a pool with another dude (taking turns...). Shawn, you can imdb it. I know how girl on girl action turns you on. Don't miss TV as much as I used to. Is that a good thing? I think the movie is called Laurel Canyon. It has Christian Bale in it, too. Five minutes of it was enough for me, even considering all the amazing people in it. Sigh... I think my favorite character in Love Actually, next to Laura Linney (doesn't it kill you when Karl dances with her so closely and plays with a lock of her hair, and then she just slowly smiles...?), is that singer's manager. Don't you just want to give him a cuddle? He BREAKS my heart! Pht pht pht pht pht pht pht. Ask me if you don't know what that noise means, but any self-respecting friend of mine should know by now. Amy and I watched Love Actually last night. Wanted to watch When Harry Met Sally as well, but stayed too late over at Lyndy's house. Cool huh. I wish life was more neat and tidy. And Kari-friendly. *CLASSIC*

No comments: