Sunday, December 31, 2006

the pain the PAIN

So... I've got horrifyingly bad cramps. Well that comment just eliminated all the guys reading so now I can talk about what I meant to. I left church after the first two meetings because of my cramps, and got carsick in a record five minutes playing video games. It's weird because I played a different video game for over two hours in the car just a few days ago and didn't get sick. At all. And that was Seattle and freeway driving, both crazy, especially when you hit traffic. So... was it because it was Sunday and playing Deep Labyrinth probably wasn't the wisest Sunday activity, and punishment for leaving early since I was doubled over in pain (and yes I took Midol!) Or is Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time just less motion-sickness inducing since the graphics aren't as remarkable and it takes less brain power? Oh will we ever know?

Life is good.

And it actually is. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually looking forward to returning to Utah. *shudder* Well to my friends and to a new semester in Utah. Hopefully by then the snow will be mostly gone.

No comments: