I got into the Drawing/Painting program! The Visual Arts Department sent me an e-mail stating they're accepting a few extra students and would like me to be one of them. Um... what?!?! But I spent so much money already on English Independent Study classes, and on Italian books! I'm thinking of minoring in English so it doesn't go to waste (and I do really like English!), but we'll see. I'm done with generals, so that's good, too. AAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! I feel so disoriented and bewildered! And beFUDDLED! Not too much that last one, but you get the idea.
I'd like to thank the academy, my darling husband, my family and friends that believed in me...
I mostly want to know if they didn't initially accept me because my GRADES weren't up to par, or my artwork.
Either way, I guess it doesn't matter because I'M IN THE DRAWING/PAINTING MAJOR!!!! And get to take classes like OIL PAINTING and BOOK BINDING! Can you GET any cooler than that?! Gosh, it's going to be hard, but this is something I'm excited to, you know, try at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!! I didn't agree with their decision NOT to accept you in the first place. Silly department.
Congrats! I got second cut accepted into 2 different colleges. Heh. I didn't go to either though! It will sure be some fun classes for you and that sounds about like what my mom's major was.
I'm taking bookbinding without being in the major...i hope that's ok...
I'm so excited for you Kari! I called you yesterday but you totally ignored my call which hurt monumentally! I heart you! GJ!
yeah I know you can take bookbinding without being in the major. It's just such a cool class that I had to mention it anyway :)
Congratulations, Kari. That's awesome news. So, how long will the major take you?
At least another two years. Which is sick considering I just finished my fourth year. But oh well! What can ya do :)
Post a Comment