White, blue secondary. Although it looked like I had a lot of red as well, but no yellow. Oops!
WHITES (Motive: PEACE)
WHITES are motivated by PEACE. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, WHITES are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.
WHITES need their "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way and in their own time. They ask little of others and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think, but are not often seen for their strength because they don't easily reveal their feelings. WHITES are even-tempered, diplomatic, and the voice of reason; but can also be indecisive, unexpressive, and silently stubborn. When you deal with a WHITE, be kind, accept and support their individuality, and look for non-verbal clues to understand their feelings.
your personality profile indicates that you have significant portions of other colors in your overall makeup that help shape your unique personality style.

3 comments:
Hey Friend! Whites are cool huh? I'm a white blue mixture with more white. Rock on. Hey, I have an idea/propsal for you to occupy your time while at work or any other boring time you have on your hands. I don't have your email and so shoot me an email and I'll explain everything. Hope to hear from you soon!
ironmaidenchic@gmail.com
Yeah, I'm still VERY red, check out my blog.
Well, since I haven't heard from you I am just going to propose the idea to you on your blog. I was wondering if you wanted to be the artist for a children's book I am writing? I am looking for a gifted artist and you came into mind. This children's book is for my best friend, hopefully for her birthday in July, but if not a later gift like Christmas. Let me know if you're interested. If not, that's totally fine. I won't be offended. Hope you're enjoying your holiday today!
Post a Comment