Shawn is right. Itrysohard. (Refer to comments page on the previous entry) It turns out we're seven points more of soul mates than Mitch and I are (am?), so he can stop whining about Mitch's and my compatibility. Because facebook proved Shawn and I are definitely meant to be.Speaking of the sweetness of it all (My dad's tentative title for his book is The Sweetness. I just hope he changes it. Bless. The rest I've enjoyed so far.), Shawn brought me wildflowers yesterday after work! And he looked super hot and rugged while he did it, too. He picked them while he was out spraying, and even though most of them didn't really make the trek back to my house, they still looked great:

I think the close up on the last picture is great because it looks a bit like a Van Gogh. Which Shawn was obviously going for.
It was fun. I finally met his old friend Juls. And she wasn't really what I expected. And she and her husband were hilarious. Even if I was the only one (minus the dirty jokes. Didn't remember THOSE!) that appreciated Top Secret. That SUCKS!

1 comment:
Love, love, love the flowers! So cute! Hey, I wanted to be as cool as you, so I got my own blog. It's http://bruesekefamily.blogspot.com/ however, it probably won't be as exciting as your blog. I love reading it!
Post a Comment