Sunday, January 04, 2009

Three A's, two A-'s (I'm mad though--I TOTALLY deserved an all-out A for one of those classes. Stupid highfalutin art faculty snobs who brought down my grade because of some made up reason I can't understand. *fist shakeage* I worked my butt off!!!), and a pass (basically an A). In the words of my beloved Amy: whoo hoo!!!

Went home to Seattle for a week and visited my daddy. Went to the EMP, Pike Place Market, Capitol Hill, Port Townsend... saw Amy and Janay... got caught up on my Perry Mason and Alfred Hitchcock Presents... watched the unedited version of Blink on TV... learned my lesson... came home at two in the morning, slept through sacrament but went for nursery... learned that church now starts at nine in the morning instead of eleven... blushed... came home and still haven't touched the house... but any minute now... oh and it was so scary--we came home and the light was on and the door was unlocked!!!!!! nothing was taken though. So confused. I could've sworn up and down that we left it turned off and firmly locked. Maybe Kyle checked in on the place... will update later on the subject...

1 comment:

Jessie and Adam (and Neko!) said...

Kari dear - I miss your writing! I love reading what you put here - it has such voice - it's like I'm talking to you!
How are things? What's new? We need to catch up!