Monday, February 18, 2008

I finished my portfolio!

My portfolio is done! And so are my anxiety attacks for now (too much information?)... Never mind. You don't KNOW ME! Anyway, it was nice to have a three day weekend right after, replete with reruns of 30 Rock, an art and craft night, a heated game of Phase 10 where in spite of everyone's best efforts, I still won (who's in graduate school nowwwww?), and a wasted day. No one ever told me Candide was REALLY good. Although I'm only about 20 pages into it. We have to read it for Humanities. Oh crap. I have an exam for Humanities this week. BLECH. I'm so sick of school. I went to church yesterday! My new ward! That was... fun... why is it so hard for me to introduce myself and talk to other people? I'm a returned missionary, I should know how to do this, and I should know how IMPORTANT it is to do this. Which I do, which is why I think it makes it THAT MUCH harder for me to actually do it. I'm a BAD person! Does that make sense? The first posting on postsecret.com is Haras's!!! She's a celebrity now! She sent it in months ago, so it's a nice surprise to see it on there now! Yay fun cool! Shawn once did the math and said that the dude is only able to post like 2% of the secrets he gets. Doesn't that make you feel special, Haras? Because it SHOULD!! Anyway, here is a highlight from my portfolio:Just kidding. Shawn drew that. If you really want to see my insecurities, I posted them on facebook.

I also highly recommend any Agatha Christie games on yahoo games. you can download them for about 60 minutes of free play! So I've gone through a lot of those games and games like unto them. So addicting! But now my eyes look for weird clues everywhere and I keep thinking I'm finding ones! What was great was Agatha Christie's Peril at End House--for some reason it let me play the entire game!!!! Yay fun cool! That's all for now! Stay tuned til next time when we figure out who left the toilet seat up last night! (Actually I've never once had a problem with that, it's just the only thing I could think up on the spot. Sorry. Itrysohard.)

No comments: